USD fixed deposit up to 3.20%
Campaign Period: 1st Feb 2020 ~ 29th Feb 2020
The following preferential rates of DBS Bank (China) Limited (the "Bank") is applicable to time deposits that meet the campaign eligibility criteria during the campaign period:
- Preferential rates under this Campaign are applicable to newly deposited funds or newly remitted funds from 1st Jan 2020. For avoidance of doubt, proceeds arising from matured investment products subscribed with the Bank and existing funds transferred within the Bank shall not be deemed as new funds.
- Minimum booking amount for each eligible time deposit under this Campaign is USD/AUD/NZD/SGD/HKD/RMB 20,000, the maximum cumulative booking amount for USD 3-month* TD and USD 6-month* TD for each customer is USD 200,000.
- Time deposit can be booked in our banking branches or through our remote channel. Value date of time deposit under this campaign is the first business day of the week following the booking date.
- Time deposits placed at rates under this campaign are not auto-renewable upon maturity. Please take note of the time deposit maturity date to avoid idle funds.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter applicable preferential rates under this campaign according to market conditions. Actual rates are subject to the latest rates offered by the Bank at the time of time deposit placement.
- Customers shall ensure that their personal information maintained with the Bank is true and accurate, and are requested to promptly notify the Bank of any change in their personal information. The Bank shall not be liable if any customer fails to enjoy the preferential rate due to inaccuracies or any change in his/her personal information.
- In case of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and other promotional materials relating to this campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall apply and prevail.
- In case of any discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- To the extent permitted by relevant laws and regulations, the Bank reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions or to early terminate this campaign without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of China.
- Please contact your relationship manager or call our hotline at 400 820 8988 if you have any queries about this campaign.